This is a fantastic outdoor stereo for your home or cottage. A friend of mine works for Bosch and brought one to the cottage a couple of years back. We couldn’t stop raving about it when we got back home after the weekend.
The Bosch is intended for construction sites so the batteries it uses are the same as you would use for you power tools. The roll bar cage protects the stereo from damage if it were dropped at a site. We actually threw the stereo across the lawn while a CD was playing and it didn’t skip a beat. If you have a mp3 player and a transmitter you really have the perfect outdoor stereo system. Just a great product.
Here are the key features:
- Radio/CD run off Bosch batteries or AC power – 12V, 14.4V, 18V, 24V
- Integrated jobsite CD player with CD-R/RW and MP3 compatibility 40 second skip-free protection
- 4-way GFCI protected outlet Power-up jobsite tools and equipment. Meets OSHA requirements
- Best Reception – Upgraded Antenna and Advanced Digital Tuner
- Best Sound – Premium Speakers, More Power, and separate Bass and Treble control
- Exclusive Remote Control Stores on Power Box or on Key Ring
- FM Stereo AM tuner with 20 FM and 10 AM station presets
- Charges 12V – 24V Bosch batteries BAT025, BAT026, BAT040, BAT043, BAT045, BAT030, BAT031, BAT120, BAT140, BAT180, BAT181, BAT240
- Four preset equalizer settings and enhanced “Bosch Sound”
- Protective aluminum roll cage Protects unit from a 10 foot jobsite drop and is designed for increased durability on the job
- Radio and CD Player operate on Bosch Battery Packs – 12V – 24V
- Sealed Buttons, Speakers, Battery Chamber Protects Unit From Dust and Weather