Looks like people have been climbing aboard the Technorati Favorites Train. Many people have commented on how effective it’s been in boosting a blog’s Technorati ranking.
Well, folks there’s a new campaign on the block and it will take advantage of another popular blogging tool, MyBlogLog!
I currently have over 150 MyBlogLog Members and the community has been responsible for sending a ton of traffic my way. Not bad, but it can be better! My friend Shawn Knight has created this new promotion to give all of you a chance to cash in on some extra MyBlogLog traffic as well. Here’s how it works!
***Start Copying Here:***
Here are the rules:
1) Write a short introduction about how you found this list and include a link back to that blog.
2) COPY the rules and ENTIRE list below and post it on your blog.
3) Take “My New Community Members” and move them into the “The Original Community Members” list.
4) Find 3 new blogs, join their MyBlogLog Community and add them to the “My New Community Members” section. Remember to also add the “Join the Community” link next to your new blogs. ( Example: http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/community/shawnknight/ )
5) Join as a member to each Community listed here by clicking on “Join the Community”. The goal is that all of the new Members listed will join your community, and you should do the same!
The Original Community Members
Everyday Weekender – Join the Community
Jon Lee – Join the Community
Bryan’s Rants – Join the Community
Shawn Knight – Join the Community
Kelly Cho – Join the Community
Reformat This – Join the Community
Ms. Danielle – Join the Community
The Man of Silver – Join the Community
Nate Whitehill – Join the Community
Leo Chiang – Join the Community
Garry Conn – Join the Community
Samanathon – Join the Community
Mr. Gary Lee – Join the Community
Feats of a Chilean Dot Com Entrepreneur – Join the Community