Looks like we’ve been tagged again! This time by our friend Saman
This Is How It Works:
- Each player must post these rules first.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are 8 random facts about me to share with the world:
- I have a huge birthmark on the right side of my face.
- I shake uncontrollably to the point where it’s hard to cut my fingernails.
- I have a black Cocker Spaniel named Riley. He has so many infections doctors have given up on him. My vet said that he should have never been born.
- I am such a poor swimmer that I would hold on to the side of the pool as I did laps. The life guards would kick me along the way.
- I refused to finger paint in Kindergarten because I don’t like to get my fingers mucky
- As a child I had 14 cavities. The dentist used metal filling and told me to swallow the excess shavings that were on my tongue. He said it was just water.
- I’m in a men’s basketball league. Last season I scored 2 points.
- I was training to run a marathon. One day running in the rain I looked down to see two streams of blood on my shirt. My shirt had chaffed the ends of my nipples off.
The sites that I’m Tagging:
Have a Happy Weekend!